Welcome to another week of The Wednesday Roundup! We’re so excited to have y’all here and to see what you’ve been working on. Thank you for stopping by and linking up with us this week!
Last week was a little bit slow here on Crafty Wife, so there was only one new post. Hopefully things will pick back up, but for now I hope you’ll excuse my lack of posts! Here’s what I’ve been working on lately!
Here are this weeks features:
- 7 Ways to Build Your Child’s Self-Esteem by The Golden Rule Kids
- Amazing Chicken Shawarma by The Chunky Chef
- Yarn Wrapped Valentine’s Wreath by Busy Being Jennifer
- Loaded Sushi Dip by Lambert’s Lately
- Doggy Valentine’s Day Treat Bag by Living Better Together
- Cauliflower Kale Salad by Spoonful of Flavor
- Crispy Chicken Cordon Bleu Stromboli by Platter Talk
- DIY Lego Table by It’s A Long Story
Our most clicked post last week was #25 Lemon Cream Puffs
from Linda at With a Blast
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab a button to show off!
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up:
Britney @ The Princess & Her Cowboys
Emily @ Love, Pasta & A Tool Belt
Christine @ Foody Schmoody
Angela @ Lemoine Family Kitchen
Jessica @ Savory Experiments
Teresa @ Crafty Wife
‘); // ]]>
‘); // ]]>