Welcome to another week of The Wednesday Roundup! We’re so excited to have y’all here and to see what you’ve been working on. Thank you for stopping by and linking up with us this week!
Chris and I spent the weekend celebrating a friend’s wedding so I didn’t get around to blogging as much as I would have liked. Summer always seems to be such a busy time! I did however, get to share two things I love with you this past week, photography and Disney posts! If you love photography, I hope you’ll check out my Camera Bag Essentials post. And if you’re planning a Disney vacation I hope you find my 10 Reasons to Visit WDW During the Fall useful!
I cannot wait to see what you all have been up to this past week. Let’s get on to the party!
Here are this week’s features:
- 1. Parmesan Garlic Zucchini Chips by Frugal Living Mom
- 2. Rustic Cherry Tarts by Chocolate with Grace
- 3. DIY Dollhouse by Artsy Fartsy Mama
- 4. Easy Red Velvet Poke Cake by A Dash of Sanity
- 5. Driftwood Vase DIY by Simple Nature Decor
- 6. Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes by The Simple, Sweet Life
- 7. 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken by Superheroes in Jammies
- 8. Mason Jar Birdfeeder by Little House Living
Our most clicked post from last week #28 Homemade Mosquito Repellent
from Charlene at My Frugal Adventures
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab a button to show off!
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up:
‘); // ]]>
‘); // ]]>