Welcome to another week of The Wednesday Roundup! We’re so excited to have y’all here and to see what you’ve been working on. Thank you for stopping by and linking up with us this week!
Before I send you off to the party, here’s the recap of the posts I’ve shared over the past week. With the 4th of July coming up soon, I shared a few tips on how to capture great fireworks photos with your DSLR. I also wrote a quick post about the 8 life lessons from my parents in honor of Father’s Day this past Sunday. And on Monday I shared a quick and simple beach wreath for my front door. If you love all things chevron and beachy, you should check it out!
Now, onto the party!
Here are this week’s features:
1. Spicy Cheesy Jalapeño Quick Bread by Tumbleweed Contessa
2. 4th of July Patriotic Flag Wreath Tutorial by A Mom’s Take
3. Roasted Red Pepper Chipotle Hummus by Sumptuous Spoonfuls
4. 10 Tips for Being Crafty On A Budget by Over The Apple Tree
5. Cheesy Cauliflower Bread & Pizza Slices by Wine Lady Cooks
6. DIY Patriotic Tote Bag by My Paper Craze
7. Chilled Strawberry Rhubarb Soup by Memories By the Mile
8. Polenta Crostini 3 Ways by Frugal Mom Eh!
This week we had two posts that tied for the most clicked.
from Clairellyn at The Simple Sweet Life
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab a button to show off!
And now onto the co-hostesses of this fabulous link up:
‘); // ]]>
‘); // ]]>